Friday, April 27, 2012

Share!

Since I've started this blog, I regularly have people come up to me and say "I have something for your blog..." and then tell me about their annoyance coming to work that day.

This morning a colleague told me about a man who whistled on her Metro North commute and then she couldn't shake him through Grand Central. "I just glared at him," she said.

Another colleague yesterday told me about the woman who fell asleep on her shoulder on the bus from New Jersey and snored the whole way.

Still another told me about the man who ate a banana on the subway and then left the peel on his shoe so he would remember to throw it away when he left the train. (Which he did!)

These are all great stories! Write them down and send them to me at thecrank (at) crankycommute dot com. I love hearing them and I'm sure all the blog reader would as well!

Sane travels home and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment